Internship in CRH
Let's build the future together!
CRH pays a lot of attention to developing and supporting students and young specialists. To that end, in 2015 CRH Ukraine launched the Internship Programme for university graduates and undergraduates.
For the 4 years of the programme's existence, 39 interns took part in it in the following specialisations: Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Mining Engineers, Surveyors, Economists, Logists, Civil Engineers, Labor Safety Engineers, Purchasing Specialists. They were selected from among the best graduates of 13 different Ukrainian universities in Kyiv, Lviv, Kamyantes-Podilsky, Zhytomyr, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, Nikolaev, Kryvy Rih, Rivne, Sumy.
In 2017, the program acquired international status, so the best trainees technical direction were given the opportunity to continue to familiarize themselves with progressive world practices abroad in the ITP Cement Program.
More information about the ITP Cement Program can be found at:
The internship is compensated, lasts for one year and takes place at one of the most modern European cement manufacturing plants at JSC “Podilsky Cement” (in Kamyantes-Podilsky). During this period, the participants to the programme come to know all business processes by working together with a European team of specialists within the scope of a real production process.
The goal of the program:
- Improve business performance globally
- To attract young engineering talent in the cement business and develop them
- Structure and accelerate the training of an international team
- To form a competitive advantage
As part of the CRH Ukraine's 2020–2021 Internship Programme for university graduates and undergraduates we invite:
- Process engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Health and Safety engineers
- Specialised higher education (an undergraduate or a graduate)
- Knowledge of English
- Mobility within Ukraine and not only Ukraine
- Aspiration for development
- Ability to learn fast
- Team player
- Performance orientation
- Persistence and enthusiasm about your profession
If you want to take part in the programme:
- submit your application/CV at the Company's website
- go through a competitive selection process (interviews with the representatives of the Company)
- be ready for exciting tasks and professional challenges